TAC Meeting #1
The first TAC meeting for the EPIC-DC project was held on November 5th, 2015 at the California Institute for Energy Efficiency (CIEE).
- Project overview and discussion of project goals and tasks
- Role of TAC members: Provide guidance in project direction and review project work products
- Project team requested the TAC to:
- Contribute to literature database
- Provide available data
- Identify demonstration projects and other DC-related efforts
- Assist in conducting stakeholder interviews
- Identify workshop invitees
- Workshop: First week of February, location tbd
The TAC presentation slides can be accessed below.